Design by Spagnola and Associates
Art direction: Tony Spagnola
Design: Nico Cutis + Kyle Green
Cummins approached Spagnola & Associates with the opportunity to design exhibits in the Cummins Technical Center building designed by Harry Weese in 1968. The exhibits include an engine parts wall located at the entry to the customer dining rooms that is composed of over 500 engine parts and a historic patent display located in the Technical Center Laboratories. The patent display celebrates Cummins technical patents from 1916 to present.
Photographer: Brad Feinknopf